Monday, April 11, 2011

For the most part

She's been sleeping well through the nights, napping regularly and having a hell of a good time with her cousin. Yesterday was a red letter afternoon with an hour in the kids' pool with Papa, Angela and about 20 other children. 

As I said before, a new set of phrases has become the all-telling sign that Carolina is done with whatever is happening and ready to either leave or move on. We get, now, the extended, "Okaaay. Aw-wight. Les Gooo. Come ooon."

It's me, well, my words, but smaller and with a higher-pitched voice. I've rarely felt so completely self-conscious of what I say. The last time was grad school when we were doing presentations in front of nearly every class. I'm sure this feeling will either become heightened as she learns more or less as I get used to it and don't care. 

Sorry for the delay on posting. We've not had the Internet for two days. Something about the router not working well enough. More in a few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment