Wednesday, April 15, 2009

realizing that the end is coming

about 2 weeks ago, when my seasonal allergies hit, i didn't take any allergy medicine since I wasn't sure if I could. So instead of about 3 days of stuffy nose, cough and such, it was 10 days. And at the start of those 10 days I got my first pimple since October. Since then my hair has started to come out while showering, like it did before I got pregnant but not since I've been pregnant. And I'm starting to get small pimples on my face again. Clearly a change has come and I'm looking at it as if it's my body telling me that Tiny Dancer is getting ready to leave.

With this change, I welcome getting to meet her and my body back to just being 'me' but at the same time I'm a little sad that it's nearly over. Just as I was finally getting used to her being inside, it's almost time to move on to the next phase. I guess this is what being a parent is all about. Just when you get the hang of it, the kid(s) are on to the next phase in development.

Well, here's to keep moving forward!

No comments:

Post a Comment