Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Tired. Just tired.

I can not explain how tired and frustrated I am.

She won't sleep more than 3 hrs tops at night. If I leave her to cry. She will. At the top of her lungs. For upwards of an hour or more.

Her naps are sometimes 1.5-2hrs for reasons I can't figure. But mostly 45mins every other hour.

I try to "fill her up" during the day. With mill and cereal and formula. She just throws up anything "extra". And apparently zero change to extending sleep.

It's like she's two months old again. Waking up a lot, eating and being cranky more than usual.

I'm afraid to nap because they are so short. I wake myself up during the night in expectation of her frequent wakings. And she eats. Every time.

I feel lost and frustrated. And tired. Really, really tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment