Tuesday, January 12, 2010

WE HAVE A TOOTH!

I can't see it since she refuses to get her tongue out of the way when we stick our fingers in to move her lips away, but I can feel it's sharp edge there. I think only one of the two on the bottom have FINALLY made their way through the gums. Hooray!!!!

And I am surprised at how she's still really going for things to gnaw on. I thought that might stop when the teeth came in. Maybe after they're fully in and before the next ones are ready??

And she was a super good girl today. I took her to SoHo after a marathon 2 hour nap this morning and she was great. We visited the Scholastic office for about an hour and then walked around the East Village (yes, in the cold) while she napped. She could only sleep for about 30 minutes between the rocky sidewalk motion and probably the cold. So only about a 30-40 minute nap, but one nonetheless. And no screaming when she was tired. Phew!

She really does like visiting people. I'm trying to get her in front of people as much as possible without exposing her to too many sick people at the same time.

But I totally miss living downtown. *Sigh* And I can't WAIT for the Spring so we can spend more time in Central Park, at the museums, and any place she can run around and then nap outdoors, sometimes. I'm still going to be a stickler about naps at home since she clearly rests better at home.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete