Monday, January 2, 2012

I love my papa; Can I hug frosty?

After her nap today, Carolina stood up and said, "Look, mommy. Picture of papa!" and in fact there was in the hallway outside her room. She then looks at me and says, "I love papa" and gave me a huge hug. I'm supposing that was really for him but he's at home and we're still visiting abuela.

Every night she's asked to go home and often during the day for papa.

While watching Frosty for the hundredth time, and it might actually be 100 times by now, she asked if she could hug Frosty. So we'll have to do that when it snows as she's also been asking for her "Carolina snow boots. Big boots." and those are at home, too. Along with any possibility of snow.

A nice thing is that I'm now "allowed" to speak Spanish to her and to others as well as she wants to watch her Mickey DVDs here in Spanish. I guess Spanish isn't so bad after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment