Saturday, April 27, 2013

He's walking!

Now, I realize I've announced this before but tonight, for the first time, he went tone by himself in the kids' room and started walking across the room. He didn't realize we were watching him.

And why I say "he's walking" is that for the first day, he's walked and then falls or gets down to crawl and also gets back up to walk again. Usually he'll stay down to crawl. He was also carrying things in his hands as if to transport them somewhere. It was first, a Minnie Mouse purse, and then later a magazine and then a plastic bag.

So, we'll see tomorrow if he keeps it up. Last night he got up just once and slept until 5.45am, but the night before he slept from 6.30pm until 5.30am. I would have left him until 6, since he was talking quietly and not crying. BUT! He was talking to his sister and I wanted to let her sleep.

We'll have to figure out some kind of curtain system in their new room.

In other news, my girl has been very supportive and loving with her brother. She's really like a little mommy by encouraging him to walk and allowing him to borrow her toys so readily. I'm very proud of her.

They're both much happier to go to the part every afternoon since it's finally warm enough now. Phew! Spring made it?

No comments:

Post a Comment