Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Bye bye

Today included a lot of whining. I think it was teeth related but I couldn't be sure. Kraken didn't seem to make much difference and it wasn't urgent whining so mostly I ignored it and tried distraction when it subsided a little.

After a lot of crying and whining in the bathtub, I was mentally exhausted. I think she missed not seeing Papa tonight since he had an office party to attend. So I was pleased when she let me know she was ready for bed, before I even mentioned it.

As I put her down in the crib, she laid down with Elmo and Agee I put on the blanket and rubbed her back I started to walk towards the door as I always do. In that moment she said "Byee" very sweetly.

I desperately tried not to laugh since it was so cute. So I didn't say goodnight back or bye.

It made up for the previous hour's worth of whining.

No comments:

Post a Comment