Thursday, June 23, 2011

Orange fish is doity

She's really beginning to pretend play. Changing her baby doll's "diaper" and "eating" what she makes in her play kitchen. 

She believes that something gross is called "ew" because that's what I say. And anything that's dirt, dirty or on the floor is "doity". "Faht" is fart and still funny. 

In fact, yesterday she told me "papa faht" right after she farted, and then giggled. 

We went to visit the local fish pond which is just a small 2 foot "pool" of water outside one of the local coop buildings. They have the best Halloween and Christmas decorations, too. Always worth a visit. So once there she tells me "oh-anj fee-sh doity".  I couldn't figure out what was dirty. Then I looked where she was pointing. At the area next to the "pond" are flowers planted in the ground. Dirt. She was telling me that the dirt is doity. True!

No comments:

Post a Comment