Thursday, June 9, 2011

Poop? No.

This is an actual excerpt from a conversation this morning.

(Carolina & Ismael in the kitchen eating breakfast, I walk in from the other room just started vacuuming.)

Me: Whoa, it smells like poop in here!
Is: I don't smell anything
Me: When she's done eating, I'll change her.
(She then stopped eating and came into the living room. I smelled her butt.)
Me: Whoa! Yup, that's a big one!
(Change her and yes, it was a mess)
Is: I really didn't smell anything. I guess since I was in the room with her when she... well, she did take the "poop position" in the other room just before I brought her into the kitchen to eat. Maybe she did it then?
Me: That must have been why it was everywhere.
Is: Well, I asked her if she pooped and she said "No".
Me: Hahaha, she's two! She says "no" to a lot of things.

Lesson for my husband: When a two year old tells you "no" after you asked her if she's pooped, check the butt anyway.

Jeez...

No comments:

Post a Comment