Thursday, August 6, 2009

Burgers by the beach in vallarta

I'm thinking of starting a burger, fries and milkshake joint by the beach in Vallarta. Maybe a full year business and maybe just part year. I'm already starting to plan the menu and business plans. I start trial and error (aka R&D) my own recipes tonight.

And yes I was greatly inspired by this month's issue of Saveur. That and my undying love of In N Out Burgers (animal style!!) and Shake Shack.

As she sleeps in my arms. Just moments ago passed out. Still with the pacifier in her mouth. I wonder if not returning to work is doing her any favors. Only or mostly being with me. Not much social interaction when she is older. Hmmm... A friend from work told me how they put their two year old girl into daycare since that's where all the kids in the neighborhood were during the day. So even though they could work from home and not need to send her, no one else's kids were in that boat. So they sent her just for the social interactions. Important. Surely.

Sigh... New York City is expensive on one salary. Nay, virtually impossible to live well if you're not single on one salary. (and no, mom, I'm not moving back to jersey.)

No comments:

Post a Comment