Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Waving, almost walking and school

Today, for the first time that I've noticed, the baby waved! I had just come home from visiting Carolina's school and my parents were babysitting for a short time. When I picked up the baby and we were talking about them leaving, he started to wave at my mom. I think my mom was waving to him first, which makes sense.

He didn't do it again, but it was the first time I noticed. Hooray!

He's been standing by himself for a second or two a few times now. I've also noticed that when he's crawling, he may stop and look like he's trying to stand up by sticking his butt WAY up in the air. Whatever move that is, he's getting ready to do something new.

Carolina gave us a tour of her school this past weekend. It was for all the children to do for their parents. We got 15 minutes and she led us around her classroom. She was only supposed to talk about what she was showing us but she was desperate to show us how different activities worked. She's a surprisingly good tour guide. I now know what she's talking about when she says she plays with water and beans! She's also been enjoying her ballet class IMMENSELY.

No comments:

Post a Comment