Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Sleeps all day, parties all night?

In retribution for getting herself up wicked early, miss carolina has virtually slept through today. I don't care about the schedule today. I'm so glad she is just sleeping. I even got the Dream Team to tell me it's okay for no schedules prior to four months. Plus we bought a second AC unit today. May god love my husband for buying and installing it today while I was at back dr and WHILE she was napping in the same room. I think the constant white noise from it and the cooler temperature helped her out.

And, again, I am just relieved she is sleeping today.
I had some nightmareish thoughts that she'd keep herself up all day and that would have sent me over the edge with worry.

I need to stop taking her so seriously. That sounds wrong but I think that is more of what I should do. Hang a bit more loose. I make more milk than she needs recently. So everyone's advice has helped. And she sleeps, on average, enough based on the range for her age. That it's not in big chunks when *I* would prefer. Well I may just need to get over myself.

Tomorrow is her two-month checkup. Complete with immuno shots. Don't forget the infant Tylenol!! And I'm glad my mom will stay for a bit after the visit. I can use having another adult around for help tomorrow! :)

1 comment:

  1. "I need to stop taking her so seriously." That's my favorite line because it's so true.

    ReplyDelete