Sunday, July 12, 2009

That's the last time I complement you!

After I wrote how great she was the other morning. It's been an assortment of tummy upset and calm moments. Poor kid hasn't been sleeping as well. Damn mommy and her desire to eat an ice cream sundae. God it was good but I still dont think it's worth the pain it causes this little one. Thank god the husband is so awesome and let me sleep both nights for about 4-5 hours.

We went for our first afternoon car trip to manhattan to get books from the Scholastic store and then the dredded sundae. We had to stop the car twice and take her out of the car seat to comfort her. She was working on a massive poop that just wouldn't come. So mom and I went to the store and Ismael and my dad stayed in the car with her. Worked out well. She pooped and I changed her in the backseat when we got to the car. Then she slept during ice cream and ride home. Makes me think it's possible to go to the beach for the weekend in Sept. And that in some ways it'll be easier to travel be bus and subway than car. At least that way I can hold her as necessary and not worry about traffic or pulling over. If only I was less shy about breastfeeding in public, even with a wrap cover, we could go out more with her. Since mow I have to pump enough beforehand.

By the time we work this all out, it'll be the next phase of her life. So at least we can use our "expertise" on the next kids. Yes I think there will be more. Just not now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment