Friday, July 10, 2009

Take what you can get

Yesterday and today are so far good. Sleeping about two hours between feedings at night and a mix of awake (mostly) and sleeping during the day. Still not much to no napping for mommy since daytime sleep is still less than an hour at a time but I'll take my primarily happy baby over sleep at this point. We are looking forward to maybe seeing a friend for lunch.

I think my mom may have been right. I should have (and past 3 days have) eat more fruit. Helps my digestion and clearly has reduced her gas and explosive poops. There is still plenty of gas and poops, it's just been less "aggressive" the past 2 days. Phew! Fingers crossed this is more the norm than not. But I'll take what I can get when I can get it!

Of course since she's been eating almost every hour and won't take any water or room-temperature chamomile tea, she has been spitting up since she's putting in more than her stomach has room for. But she's grown almost another inch in a week so clearly there is a growth spurt afoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment