Sunday, June 7, 2009

Easy feeding and sleepy days

Today has been a set of easy feedings and mostly quiet naps. I begin to wonder how often this will happen so I will just be grateful for the day it is. Bathing her in the morning is definitely the way to go. She may end up being a 6am bather so that both Ismael and I are here before he leaves for work. Even though his parents are here and his mom has made today much easier for me so I don't have to stand or walk around too much, I'm still nervous that he's going back to work tomorrow. I didn't expect to feel this needy.

On the other hand, I never figured I could be this relaxed. Sometimes I catch myself feeling quite natural as a mom and other moments totally foreign.

I also never guessed I'd one day be married and when my husband came home he'd ask if she pooped and we are both proud that the answer is yes!

1 comment:

  1. aw, so proud of her too!

    let me know if you need anything this week, especially since ismael is back to work.

    tell the perez's hello!

    ReplyDelete